A secret is powerful, never doubt it


I would just like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am so grateful, not only to Rhonda and The Secret team but to the Universe!

After suffering a devastating miscarriage 2 years ago, my hopes of becoming a mum were dashed. Me and my husband James, desperate to be parents had tried everything. So many Doctors appointments only to be told there was nothing wrong. Vitamins, hypnotherapy. All unsuccessful.

Around May 2016 I remembered my friend had told me about a book called The Secret. I did some research online, read up on some success stories and decided to give it a try. I asked James for a copy for my birthday.While on holiday, I celebrated my 32nd birthday and James had not forgot what I had asked for like he usually does. He gifted me with a copy of The Secret.

Curious, James began to ask me questions. ‘What does it do?’ ‘How is a book going to help?’ Taking no notice of him, I began my birthday relaxing poolside in 40 degree heat reading my new book. After a few hours of me being glued to reading each and every sentence, I went over to the bar to grab a drink. I came back and James had begun flicking through my book. ‘It actually gets you thinking this book, doesn’t it’ James announced. ‘It sure does’ I replied.

Straight away, after reading around 8 chapters, I began to realize where I had been going wrong in my quest to become a Mum. My mindset! Immediately, I began to make changes to myself and the way I viewed things. I began to try and attract different things, small things at first. For example, while walking back from the pool that day, we walked past a patch of land that was extremely dry and deserted. ‘There are snakes on there’ I said to James. He gave me a funny look and began to explain that it was too hot for snakes. The next day on our way back to the pool, we walked past the same patch of land again. Low and behold there was a snake slithering slowly, just a few yards away. A coincidence? Maybe. I beg to differ.

Upon returning from our holiday, the dreaded time of month came around. Would this be the month? The next day, low and behold , Mother Nature had shown her ugly face. Devastated, I called James while he was working to deliver the bad news. ‘It will happen, I promise it will’ said James as he tried to console me. I asked my self I was going to be a Mum.

That night me and James sat down to watch some T.V. Then it clicked! We could watch The Secret film! So we watched the film and it made even more sense! Gratitude is the key to everything. Each day after watching the film I began to thank the Universe for ‘my baby’. I envisioned bringing a gorgeous baby home in a baby grow. I envisioned how many buttons it would have, etc.

Three weeks later, Mother Nature showed her face again, a week early! I never had any pains and no warning signs as I usually do. I just accepted it and had hope that this was all part of the Universe’s plan.
The next month I was away for a week with work. After returning, with no hope of being pregnant at all, I finally got the news I had dreamed of. I had a positive test! No words could describe the way I felt. Scared, yet so happy, I just knew it was all down to the Universe! If Mother Nature hadn’t of shown up a week early, I’d never of been pregnant. It all fit in to place. James was over the moon too, yet nervous just like me!

On Thursday I had my 12 week scan and baby is doing amazingly well. I have dreamed of this day for so long and now, with hope in the Universe, it is finally my time. So thank you for making my dreams come true. Anybody out there with any worry, read and watch The Secret. Learn to live it in your every day life. You won’t be disappointed!


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: