There is fire on the mountain!!!! Andreas Pereira is on a mission to impress Jose Mourinho this summer

Andreas Pereira is on a mission to impress Jose Mourinho
Andreas Pereira is on a mission to impress Jose Mourinho
Andreas Pereira is on a mission to impress Jose Mourinho this summer and earn a place in the manager’s plans for the new campaign, having returned from his season-long loan in Spain.
The talented young Brazilian enhanced his education in 2016/17 by playing for Granada in La Liga, scoring five goals in 37 appearances for the club. Although his temporary side was disappointingly relegated to Spanish football’s second tier, he feels the experience was entirely beneficial.
MUTV grabbed a quick word with Pereira ahead of Tuesday morning’s training session in Los Angeles, where the Reds are currently based as part of Tour 2017, presented by Aon…
Welcome back to the club. How was your experience on loan?
It was a good experience, I learned a lot of things and hopefully I can use them now here back at United.
Being away in southern Spain, you must be accustomed to this hot Los Angeles weather?
Yeah, so I am used to this weather. It is very hot, but it is still very difficult to train in this hot weather.
So what are the conditions like for training?
It is very hot so it is good to get some toughness now for the season so we get used to it. It is good to get training in this weather.
You enjoyed your loan, but it must be good to have the United crest back on your chest?
Yeah I am very happy that I am back, and I can be part of this team. I will try to do my best to stay here, get an important role for the season, to help my team-mates and to impress the manager.
What was it like being on the outside for a season, watching results and performances?
Of course I have been thinking all about that, but I was focused when I was there to play well, to learn a lot, to improve so I can come back more ready to play and to help my team-mates over here.
It must bode well for you that lots of young players were given chances last season?
It boosts me that the people here trust the young players. I am very happy for the young players and I want to be a part of this team as well.
Finally, are you pleased to see Lindelof and Lukaku here at United?
Yeah I am very pleased to see them and I am very happy that they are with us. Hopefully they can help us a lot this season and in the years ahead.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: