FINAL WHISTLE : The journey of life

FINAL WHISTLE : The journey of life
FINAL WHISTLE : The journey of life

I watched a local football match in
a school playing ground.
As I sat down, I asked one of the boys what the
score was.
With a proud smile, he replied; "They are leading us 3-0" !!!
REALLY !!!
I observe that you don't seem to be discouraged.
"Discouraged?" the boy asked with a puzzled look.
Why should I be discouraged when the referee has
not blown the final whistle?
Truly, I didn't have an answer to this question!
As I got back home that night, his question became a course in my life.
Life is like a game.
Why should you be discouraged when your Referee, The Almighty God, has not blown the final
whistle on your life?
The truth is that as long as there is life, nothing is impossible & it is never too late for you.
Half time is not full time & HIS calendar is not man's.
Whatever God promised to do for you, that shall He do.
Dont blow the whistle on yourself.
KEEP THE FAITH Alive.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: