Thing to do in the month of June


Yeah! It's 1st of June, and very soon the first face of 2017 would be over.
Would June come and go without you achieving something? I'll take "No" as the answer.

WHAT TO DO IN THE MONTH OF JUNE

1) Make your ways right with God : 
Daily we offend God, at times subconsciously. Most times we sin with our heart, the bible says "Whosoever looketh on a woman with lust hath committed adultery with her already in his heart". Go to God in prayer and ask for the forgiveness of sin, call him "Father" and He will surely forgive you.

2)  Long for the presence of God:
Your daily prayer should be "Lord bring me to the place in your presence where I can enjoy more of your glory" and not "Lord! Show me your face". Many Christians today fail to understand that in order to enjoy the content of Gods blessings you must seek for His presence.

3) Learn to thank God for the little you have:
Since when did we start having successful people who don't appreciate little. You can only get more when you start appreciating little.

3) Make good friends:
By saying "good friends" I don't mean they should be the ones that when you say good morning the reply you "oh yes! The Lord said". 
Along the years I have made friends with people my heart can never forget - Peggy Mike (I call her My Ade), Precious Archibong (I call her Presh), Mercy George ( I call her Percy), and finally  Micah George ( The rap god). I can proudly mention their names because I have been the better me with them, although they might not know. They have all been a blessing to my life and never a curse.

4) Realize who you are:
Stop letting people decide who you should be. Take a bold step today, go to God in prayer and He will do what He is good at doing best "Answering you".

Thank you for taking your time to read this, may God bless you mightily.
Visit my blog for more articles http://mfonelishasblog.blogspot.com
© Mfon Elisha 2017
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: