Self discovery : My attitude is based on how you treat me


My attitude is based on how you treat me.
My attitude is based on how you treat me.
You may say am timid because of how I laugh and look,
You may say am colorful because of how I overlook the multicolors on my dress and makeups,
You may say I have a bad lifestyle because of how I carry and see myself,
You may say am this, am that, but in the midst of all that you think of me, Success is my only option.
I take happiness as my priority and success as my lifestyle.
You may be thankful that you're not like me, but you don't know how blessed I am to know that am not like you, because my weakness is my strength and only reason for success.
People make derision of me, they even break my heart without any form of petty, am okey by that because pain makes me stronger, fear makes me braver and heartbreaks makes me wiser.
You can say all you want about me and I won't care, because in this my little journey to greatness, am willing to be mocked, hated and misunderstood.
Just incase you didn't know, I was born to make mistakes and not to fake perfection.
I am a woman who is big enough to admit my mistakes, smart enough to profit from them and strong enough to correct them.

Anyway, I rest my case because in the next five (5) years, none of this shit will matter. So, you can go ahead and broadcast my failure while whispering my success.
Make a choice today, either walk with me or work for me. The choice is yours, choose wisely.

#Concept
My attitude is based on how you treat me.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: