My Recent Lesson About Life on Social Media

My Recent Lesson About Life on Social Media
My Recent Lesson About Life on Social Media 

I remember when I joined Facebook newly, I was in a rush
🏃 to get more friends on my friends' list. Naive me thought that it was a thing to reckon🎅 with so I try as much as I could to send many friends invite. It yielded little or no result. Then, I usually envy those with more friends and followers😒. But when I became more mature👴, I discovered that all those things does not matter, what matter most is the kind of impact you are making in the virtual world😯. Isn't it better to make a positive and eternal impact than just sharing selfies and post that does not edify☹️?
.
Through God's grace and my little ability to play with letters A to Z😉, I discover that I can make sentences that would bless lives in the area of relationship and other matters of life. So, I started writing ✍️and it was gaining reader's reaction and opinion. At times, more reaction but no opinions 😞or vice versa but I kept doing what I enjoyed.💃
.
Several years down the lane, say about four; but recently, friends' request were flooding my timeline to the point of becoming selective when I see scammers and the likes😡. And to the glory of God😍, lots of readers were getting blessed👍 through those simple but sometimes lengthy😁 sentences I put up to form a post.
.
Koko of the Story😀
.
1. Discover what you are passionate about ❤️
2. Know God's purpose for your life🙏
3. Be consistent
4. Don't give up!🏃
5. Work hard😰
6. Don't be intimidated by other's successes👩‍❤️‍👩
7. Seek to solve a problem in life🔦
.
And before you know it😯, the rewards that comes with diligence will come knocking at your door effortlessly😀.
.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: