Poetry : My love for you



My love for you is like water which is countless.
My heart beats for you heavily and it's soundless.
The feeling of being in your arms is so precious and it's priceless.
Meeting you was fate.
Becoming your friend was a choice.
But falling in love with you was completely out of my control.
Believe me you're the one.
Whom my heart finds.
Whom my mind reminds me of.
Whom my destiny wants .
Whom I Love the most.
Let all my smiles be yours.
All your tears be mine.
Let all my joy be yours.
All your sadness be mine.
Let the whole world be yours.
But only you be mine.
When it rains you don't see the sun but it's there.
I hope we can be like that.
We don't always see each other.
But we will always be there for one another.

© Mfon Elisha's Blog 2017
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: